Improve NVMe testing and cut costs
See our latest NVMe products in action at FMS
Quarch will be at the Flash Memory Summit, the premier industry meeting for the NVMe industry, from August 8th to 10th, with live demos of our latest hot-swap, fault injection and power measurement products, including:
- The new multi-port, rack-mounted version of the HD Programmable Power Module, and
- The innovative Quarch Power Studio power analysis software.
New rack-mounted HD PPM, with six outputs
The HD PPM is now available in a multi-port, rack-mounted configuration (six power outputs in a 19″ rack enclosure), ideal for simultaneous multi-device testing. Come and talk to us about the advantages of testing multiple drives in a large test rack!
Quarch Power Studio – industry-leading power analysis
See a live demo of the multi-platform Quarch Power Studio software:
- Viewing live scope traces of voltage/current/power performance
- Recording – from a few seconds to days’ worth of high resolution data
- Traversing easily through multi-GB data sets
- Saving images and statistics.
Improve your NVMe products with fast, automated testing—visit Quarch at Booth 637 to find out how!
While you’re at FMS, visit our partners
- Our new US partner, SerialTek, has been providing innovative data storage test tools and solutions for storage manufacturers since 2007. They’ll be at Booth 635, demonstrating their latest PCI analyzers.
- Our US reseller, Serial Cables, will be at Booth 633, with their range of cables, adaptors and test boxes.