QTL1059 - 2.5" SAS/SATA Drive Control Module
This module is fitted between a drive and backplane. The drive can now be automatically inserted and removed - enabling fast and automated testing of the system.
Precise switching of pre-charge, power, and mated connections allows almost any possible hot-swap or drive failure scenario to be tested. Lines can also be manually made or broken to simulate specific faults. High speed SAS / SATA connections are routed directly through the module allowing the drive to operate normally.
Drive Control Modules can be used for simple bench testing with an interface card or as part of the Torridon system for large scale system test.
These modules are no longer produced for new customers. Please use QTL1215 or QTL1177 instead.
Single Module Price:
- Module Only
Contact Sales for volume pricing
- Automate any test requiring plug / pull of drives
- Diagnose and prevent hot-swap failures
- Manually disconnect pins for fault injection testing
- Simulate pin bounce on connecting pins
- Remove human error and variability during testing
- Improve test coverage while decreasing duration
- Switches pre-charge, power and mated connections
- Requires Torridon Array Controller or Interface Kit
- Ultra-thin ribbon cable for easy routing
- Displaces the drive by approx. 32mm
To download a document please follow the link and enter your name and email address.
Sales and Ordering
Contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)1343 508 140.