QTL1177 - 2.5" HS SAS / SATA Drive Control Module
This module is fitted between a drive and backplane and allows precise switching of all connector pins (except grounds). Unlike the standard Drive Control Modules, this High Speed (HS) variant also switches the high speed SAS data lines.
The drive can now be electronically hot-swapped. Each line is connected at a set time (with pin bounce if necessary) allowing any possible hot-swap scenario to be tested. Lines can also be manually made, broken, and glitched to simulate specific failures.
HS Drive Control Modules can be used for simple bench testing with an interface card or as part of the Torridon system for large scale system test.
Single Module Price:
- Module Only
Contact Sales for volume pricing
- Automate any test requiring plug / pull of drives
- Simulate drive failures and perform fault injection
- Add data glitches and fail individual data lines
- Diagnose and prevent hot-swap failures
- Remove human error and variability during testing
- Improve test coverage while decreasing duration
- Fully programmable and updatable
- Switches 3Gbit/s and 6GBit/s SAS / SATA data
- Requires Torridon Array Controller or Interface Kit
- Ultra-thin ribbon cable for easy routing
- Displaces the drive by approx. 32mm
To download a document please follow the link and enter your name and email address.
Sales and Ordering
Contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)1343 508 140.