QTL1215 - 2.5" SAS / SATA Lite Drive Control Module
The Lite module is optimised for use in large scale automated testing or QA environments where unit cost is critical. It is ideal for automating the removal and insertion of drives during a large test sequence, greatly improving test times and reducing costs.
This module is fitted between a drive and backplane, providing precise switching of the power and control signals to the drive. The high speed lines are routed directly through the module allowing the drive to operate normally.
The drive can now be electronically hot-swapped. Each line is connected at a set time allowing any possible hot-swap scenario to be tested. Lines can also be manually made and broken to simulate specific failures.
A set of Control Modules are normally used, one behind each drive in your system. In this way it is possible to perform automated tests on the entire product.
Single Module Price:
- Module Only
Contact Sales for volume pricing
- Automate any test requiring plug / pull of drives
- Cost effective solution to testing large systems
- Diagnose and prevent hot-swap failures
- Remove human error and variability during testing
- Improve test coverage while decreasing duration
- Fully programmable and updatable
- Fits behind a standard 2.5" or 3.5" drive
- Displaces drive by 14mm
- Switches pre-charge, power, and mated signals.
- RequiresTorridon Array Controller or Interface Card
- Thin ribbon cable for easy routing
To download a document please follow the link and enter your name and email address.
Sales and Ordering
Contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)1343 508 140.