QTL1373 - TestMonkey 2 Control Suite
TestMonkey 2 is a ground-up rewrite of the original TestMonkey suite which allows new or existing test modules to be controlled easily. Designed to take the time and effort out of R & D testing. A simple graphical environment allows any Torridon device to be controlled directly via Serial. No special equipment or knowledge is required.
Precise hot-swap scenarios can be created and tested in seconds. Automatic power cycling allows a test to be repeated multiple times to ensure a consistent result
Bugged hardware can be created by breaking any combination of power and control signals. Redundant hardware features are easily tested by creating a fault in one of the modules while the system-under-test is running.
Tests that might have taken days to setup previously, can now be finished in a matter of hours.
TestMonkey 2 is available to download free from our site. Currently modules can be controlled via Serial and USB. Future builds will add the ability to control via Telnet
- Controls any Torridon module via Serial or USB
- Simple graphical controls, no scripting needed
- Debug and prevent hot-swap failures
- Test dual-redundant systems
- Create bugged hardware
- View voltages on the device-under-test
- Export scripts to assist with more complex testing
- Generate glitch sequences (some modules only)
- Windows 7, Vista and XP compatible
- x32 and x64 systems supported
- .NET 2.0 Framework required
- Serial/USB port required for Torridon device connection
Download TestMonkey 2
To download TesMonkey 2 for free please follow the link and enter your name and email address.
To download a document please follow the link and enter your name and email address.